836 Market Street (rear)
Lemoyne, PA 17043
(717) 635-8806
Crossfit717@gmail.com



Friday, May 6, 2011

WOD

Back Squat 5-5-5-5
Strict Press 5-5-5-5
Thruster 5-5-5-5

Then...
Opt. 1:
For Time: 1500m Row. Every 15 pulls on rower, perform 10 Push Presses (75lb.). Get to 1500m as quick as possible.

Opt. 2:
5 prowler sprints 100m (270/180).
*Rest 3x the amount of time it takes you to do each sprint.

From Drew Quenzer:
"Dear coaches and members, It's finally time for me to head off to boot camp and I wanted to thank the coaches for kicking my ass every workout and pushing me, as well as all of the members. You guys are all awesome and create the best atmosphere to get extremely fit. Thanks again for everything guys, and I'll stop on through when I'm back in town. Keep it up everyone."
The ladies man himself.
 Also, from Dan Healy:
"Party at my house this Saturday evening for anyone interested...case races were discussed but not sure that will happen...starting around 6, I'll grill some burgers, bring friends, all are welcome"
Go on our facebook page for more information...

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go, Drew. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drew. Good luck.

    @ Paul. Good WOD's. But I am going to destroy this one today .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck at Basic, brother. Glad you could workout with us while you were here.

    ReplyDelete