836 Market Street (rear)
Lemoyne, PA 17043
(717) 635-8806
Crossfit717@gmail.com



Tuesday, May 22, 2012



Two major announcements today

1) Check yesterdays post about the rates and schedule changes coming 1 June 2012.

2) We're sad to announce that one of our good friends and coaches will be leaving us at the end of this week.  


Hi Gang,

Today, it is with mixed emotions that I inform you I will be stepping down from my role as Coach at Crossfit 717 to pursue a full-time position with a local advertising agency. My final class will be this Friday, May 25th.

While my status as a Coach will be changing, my feelings towards the Crossfit 717 family will not. I will continue to be a part of the Crossfit 717 community—I will continue to sweat beside you, to laugh with you, and to sustain the many friendships which have developed over the last year-and-a-half.

Before I go, I would like to sincerely thank Aldo and Dan for having balls big enough to do something in which they believed, and for trusting enough in me to be a part. I’d also like to thank Hobbs for for being an infallible sounding board, and for sharing in the unknown territory of being a first-time coach. And lastly, I’d like to thank all of you—for your patience, your hard work, and for allowing me to be your coach.

I’ll see you all at the box.

~ Boggs


Though we're all extremely happy for Boggs, he'll be sorely missed.  He brought a vast amount of knowledge and experience to the table, not only in training, but in smart business decisions, and amazing design work. Last but not least, he's a true friend that would listen and console any of us.  

This Friday at the 6pm class, we will have a WOD and a going away party in his honor.  Please come out to say goodbye to an amazing guy that will always have a soft spot in our heart at Crossfit 717.  Thanks for everything you've done Boggs. 

 

Skill/Strength
Sumo Deadlift
2-2-2-2-2
Strict Press
2-2-2-2-2 
*After WOD

WOD
"Diane"
21-15-9 reps for time of:
Deadlift (225/155)
Handstand Pushups

No comments:

Post a Comment