836 Market Street (rear)
Lemoyne, PA 17043
(717) 635-8806
Crossfit717@gmail.com



Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rest Day

Rest, recover, and do something fun.

Hey - great job to everyone who came out yesterday morning. I don't know about you guys, but I had a blast! And props go out to: Martina, Carmen, and Matt for knocking out multiple WODs - great job guys. But I also have to give props to everyone for "Tillman" - no joke right? What a way to honor one of our heroes, Pat Tillman.

One thing I like that I'm seeing is that everyone is getting more proficient and efficient in their movements. You all are great commentaries on our coaches, Dan and Aldo.

And REMEMBER - don't be afraid to shoot us some feedback on yesterday - what did you like, not like, or could we do something to make the format better?

Have a great Sunday everyone.....off to start my recovery day in the pool.....

3 comments:

  1. I liked having the option of different times and different wods on a saturday, even though I had trouble choosing which one to do! As long as it works for the coaches, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with Kara. I liked being able to pick the punishment, and I definitely appreciated the extra hour's sleep. I would only recommend that if we have the option to do either WOD at either time, write that on the website - the site post made it look like we could only do certain WODs at certain times. Hope the feedback helps, the workouts are only getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this option approach, too, as well as the extended Saturday hours. Well done, fellas!

    ReplyDelete